|Registration Fees||Early Bird Rates|
on or before 20 June 2015
from 21 June 2015
|Single-Day Pass||SGD 450.00||SGD 450.00|
|Member* - Full Pass (3-Day Pass)||SGD 900.00||SGD 1,000.00|
|Non Member - Full Pass (3-Day Pass)||SGD 1,100.00||SGD 1,200.00|
One registration entitles you to 3 conferences SGC2015, iCREATe2015 & ICORR2015
*Members refers to members of the Serious Games Association (Singapore)
SGC 2015 Single-Day Pass:
- Admission to all sessions of SGC2015/iCREATe2015/ICORR2015 (On the specific day which the pass is purchased for)
- One set of programme sheet
SGC 2015 Members & Non Members Full Pass (3-Day Pass):
- Admission to all sessions of SGC2015/iCREATe2015/ICORR2015 (including plenary & parallel sessions)
- One set of programme booklet
- All registrations have to be made online.
- Click on the “Register Now!” button below, you will be routed to the online registration system.
- All first-time users will have to sign up for an account (Click on “Register New” link on the registration site).
- Invoice will be issued automatically via the online system when you register. The e-invoice, generated via the online system, is the official invoice.
- The official receipt will be issued to registrants, together with the registration kit, at the conference. We regret we do NOT mail receipt to registrants before the conference.
NOTE: Online registration closes on 3 August 2015
- Payment can be made by credit card / Pay Pal or cheque/bank draft.
- For payments via credit card/PayPal, please note that the merchant name appearing on your credit card statement will be “INMEET CMS PTE LTD” (the appointed conference secretariat ). You will receive the payment confirmation email once the payment is successfully made.
- For payments by cheque/bankdraft, please complete the online registration first, then print a copy of the email, attach it with your cheque/bankdraft before mailing it to us. In order to meet the early bird deadline and be entitled to the early bird rate, payments by cheque or bankdraft should be mailed out at least 7 working days before the stipulated deadline.
- The cheque/bankdraft should be made payable to “INMEET CMS PTE LTD” and mail to:
SGC 2015 Secretariat
Towner Post Office
PO Box 189
Note: only bank drafts in Singapore dollars, issued by an overseas bank with a local branch in Singapore, are acceptable.
We regret to inform that there will be no refund for cancellations but substitute delegates are welcome. Please email the personal details of substitute delegates to contact[at]seriousgamesconference.org by 1st Aug 2015 for processing. Requests for replacements submitted after 1st Aug 2015 will not be entertained.